Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Autodesk University 2011 Here we come!


You may be wondering “Where is the Scottish part of this Revit Alliance?”, “Where are the post that say Colour instead of Color and Primary instead of Girder?” Well, Allan is preparing his AU Class material of course! So if you are going to be attending AU this year be sure to sign up for Allan’s class! You Want Design? Structural Engineers Can Do Functional Graphics in Autodesk® Revit® Structure Too! It’s bound to be awesome! AND he has a funny accent!  Even if you aren't a structural junkie like us, I’m sure you will get some great tips and tricks! 

Oh yeah, and I’ll be there running his powerpoint! Haha! Just kidding, but I will be there heckling him at least! 

I know the Revit Structure class selection is out of this world awesome looking and I personally am really looking forward to all of the classes on the analytical model! Most of the time slots I had 2 to 4 options to choose from, and I really wanted to see them all! Hoofta! 

And remember all of the previous classes are available for viewing under AU Achieves on http://au.autodesk.com/ after you create a free login! So if you aren’t able to make it to AU this year,  just cannot wait for November 29th, or just need some quick learnin’ be sure check out all the old classes. I especially recommend this one on fool proof ways to slope framing ;) 

See you in Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment